For tennis players to remain healthy whilst achieving peak performance, their bodies need three key factors from a surface. Consistency, force reduction and energy return. Laykold courts provide all these benefits and is the reason why major events like the US OPEN, Miami Open & WTA Finals trust and choose Laykold.
- Play with confidence in all weather
- UV stable standard and custom colours
- Cooler to play on than bare asphalt or concrete
- High force reduction (FR) to greatly reduce tissue damage and sports related injuries
- High energy restitution (ER) technology to play longer and reduce recovery times
- Technology to bridge cracks and moving substrates
- Green chemistry - over 60% is made from rapidly renewable resources
Pro Bounce Court - 16mm
Sports & Tennis.
This is our bestselling residential court product due to its consistent speed and bounce. It’s an excellent tennis surface. Suited to beginner through to advanced level players, the main colours available are green, blue, red, rust and grey. ITF Rated 4/5 Medium Fast.
SuperGrasse Court - 19mm
Sports, Tennis, Basketball/Netball, Education & Schools/Multi-Sports.
A hard-wearing sand infilled product, this is a tried and true proven performer. Suitable for Beginner through to Intermediate Club players this surface is available in green, blue, red, rust and grey. ITF Rated 3 – Medium.
Centre Court - 15mm
Sports & Tennis.
This is a premium high end KDK Yarn Tennis surface with a very consistent bounce that requires less sand infill than usual. It’s ideal for intermediate through advanced level players and there are limited colours available. ITF Rated 5/5 Speed FAST.