Are you a self-motivated person who loves working outdoors and is keen to gain valuable new skills? As one of the leading Turf installation companies in New Zealand, we are on the look out for a new team member to join our small but passionate team, creating world-class sports surfaces around the country.
This rare opportunity will see you learn alongside some of the best turf professionals in the business, carrying out turf and garden maintenance, sports turf renovation and construction projects.
Nevermind desk work - this role will have you putting your passion for turf to good use in the great outdoors, learning the ropes in turf maintenance and installation. We have over 100+ years of combined experience in our field (pun intended!) and we’re keen to pass this knowledge on to someone who is willing to learn.
There’s also plenty of opportunities available. Some of the titles that our recruits go on to enjoy include:
- Project Managers
- Design & Installation Managers
- Grounds Officers
- Turf Manager
- Turf Assistant
- Landscaping including construction, development and installation of artificial turf
- Sports surfaces installation including tennis curts, basketballs courts & playgrounds
- Turf surface maintenance and renovation processes, along with technical advice
- Maintain plant and equipment such as mowers and renovation equipment
- We provide full on the job training
- Full Drivers License is required and Class 2 would be an advantage
- Experience in Landscaping, Construction or General Trades a big plus
- The ability to manage and organize your own schedule
- Be comfortable working autonomously
- The ability to work away from home on a regular basis
If you like working outdoors and are keen to get into a growing industry please apply.